I am happy to help you in any way I can. I am not a doctor. I am simply someone who has suffered with Fibromyalgia for nearly 2 decades.
I run two businesses and don’t have much time, so I am willing to answer questions or help direct you as best I can – but only if it is in writing. I do not charge for this, nor am I trying to make money from this. It’s just help that I am happy to give freely.
Possibly you are already under a doctor’s care. Hopefully you are and you are making progress. Either way, I am happy to help in any of the following areas:
- answers to your questions about Fibromyalgia,
- what materials you can read that I have found most beneficial,
- what supplements are most recommended and how to get them,
- help with your diet – what diet habits are causing problems that need to be eliminated and what guidelines to follow that will help you the most.
- exercise routines that have yielded the best results,
- lifestyle changes such as clothing and shoes, eradicating stress and the optimum schedule that will ease symptoms,
- tips for better, longer and deeper sleeping,
- ways and means to ease the pain, and
- I can also recommend medical facilities and doctors that I have found to be most effective.
I will do anything I can to help those suffering from Fibromyalgia.